Complaint Terms of the Internet Store (e-shop)
An integral part of the General Terms and Conditions
Only goods that have been purchased by the seller and are the property of the buyer can be claimed.
If the ownership right has not yet passed to the seller to the buyer, the buyer, in the sense of the valid legislation, will only settle the claim after full payment in accordance with § 151a et seq. Of the Civil Code.
If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act in the course of his business activity, occupation or profession), a 24-month guarantee is provided for all goods offered unless otherwise stated for the goods and is processed within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act and the Civil Code . If the buyer is not a consumer, he proceeds according to the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year. The warranty period begins to run on the date of receipt of the goods from the shipping company or directly from the seller if the buyer takes over the goods personally on the day of its receipt.
The buyer is obliged to apply the claim immediately to the seller immediately after the defect is discovered.
Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
- if the defect has been caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
misuse of the product in a manner other than that specified in the instructions for use,
- using goods in conditions that do not match their humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of the natural environment of the goods,
- neglect of care and maintenance of goods,
- damage to goods by excessive loading,
- the use of the goods in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of warranty conditions,
- for goods or part of goods, or an error for which a lower price was negotiated and which the buyer knew at the time of the order.
Defects resulting from natural disasters are also excluded from liability for defects.
Liability for defects also does not apply to the normal wear and tear of goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, shorter product life can not be considered a defect and can not be claimed.
Claimed goods should be sent to our address below, but not to cash on delivery or personally to the contact address. The goods must be packaged appropriately so that the goods are not damaged during transport and we recommend that the goods be sent by registered mail or as an insured item. The goods must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt (invoice) and we recommend enclosing the completed Complaint Form. (Http://www.nakupujbezpecne.sk/docs/form/reklamacia.pdf). Claims must be sent only in writing (by post) or in person (not by e-mail).
Seller acknowledges the receipt of the claim and gives the buyer a receipt to claim the claim in a suitable form. The day of delivery of the claim is the date of delivery to the seller. If the confirmation can not be delivered immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest with a proof of settlement. Your claim confirmation will be sent in writing.
Seller is required to determine how the claim will be settled immediately, in complex cases, within 3 days from the date of claim submission. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical improvement of the goods is required at the latest within 30 days of the date of the claim. Once the complaint has been settled, the seller will handle the complaint immediately, and in justified cases the complaint can be settled later. However, the settlement of the claim may not be longer than 30 days from the date of claim submission. After the 30-day deadline for settling the claim, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and the full amount for the goods or the right to exchange the goods for the new one.
Buyer's rights to claim:
- if the error is correct, the buyer is entitled to have it removed free of charge, properly and in a timely manner. The seller decides how to fix the defect. The buyer may request replacement of the defective item instead of repairing the defect if the seller does not incur unreasonable costs due to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the error,
- In the event of an unrecoverable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the purchase contract (refund).
a complaint shall be deemed to have been settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the goods complained of, by exchanging or returning the purchase price of the goods, by a written request for acceptance of the performance or its reasoned refusal.
No damage to the goods, the packaging integrity (according to the picking instructions) should be checked when picking up goods because the goods can be damaged during transport, we recommend that the buyer unpack the goods and inspect it in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
These claims are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions and the Seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice from the Buyer.
Contact Norway Shop, Tatranska Lomnica 32, 059 60, Vysoké Tatry E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
If they consume